Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Glossybox

Hey guys! So Christmas is literally around the corner so for those who are still frantically searching for that perfect gift whether it be for a friend, girlfriend, wife, sister, mum, anyone! Then here is a great gift that they will absolutely love! All of the products included are good quality. The box is actually glossy and in this lovely festive red colour. Now I bet you're wondering what's in the box? well I can tell you that there is some full size Rituals shower gel which is Indian Rose and Sweet Almond oil and it smells fabulous! Then you have the Blink + Go long lasting black waterproof mascara which is amazing! We also have Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip gloss, the shades are gorgeous and they really do give you a high shine! We have the Deborah Lipmann Razzle Dazzle mini nail varnish in they lovely sparkle red and the box also includes some nail remover mitts which I have tried and they are really useful and they smell of lavender (which is my favourite!) Finally we have the MEMEME Seventh Heaven moisturizing facebase which I haven't used yet but I have heard it is very nice! I would be thrilled to open this for Christmas, trust me the lucky receiver won't be disappointed!   GlossyBox also has loads more amazing products I know I am also going to try so go to http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ and get your GlossyBox now! And Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment